Businesses should be aware of the times they are posting on social media networks to ensure that they are able to reach their target audience. If you want to ensure that your content is successful, it is important to schedule the posts on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social media networks including blogs. Knowing the times your target audience is active on social media is a sure way to ensure your information goes viral.
When posts are published at the wrong time, they tend to reach the wrong audience. Here is a list of the best and worst times to post on social medial channels such as Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, Blogs, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Best time to post: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Worst time to post: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Best time to post: Sunday, 2:00am – 4:00am and 8:00am – 11:00pm
- Worst time to post: 1:00 – 7:00am and 5:00 -7:00am
- Best times to post: Weekdays 6:00 – 8:00am and 2:00 – 5pm
- Worst times to post: Weekends 10:00pm – 4:00am
- Best times to post: Monday, Friday, and Saturday 11:00am
- Worst times to post: 11:00pm – 8:00am
- Best times to post: 7:00 – 8.30am, 5:00 – 6:00pm
- Worst time to post: Monday and Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Best times to post: Weekends 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Worst times to post: 8:00pm – 8:00am
Many of these times were determined by social media tools like HootSuite which can help businesses determine the best times to post.